Sunday, August 15, 2010

Too Much TV

How much TV is too much.  Well I think I watch too much.  I start watching a series and I just can't stop my self.  The latest series I started was the IT crowd.  Good show,  sucks though that it's only 6 episodes a season. I watched all of them pretty quick.  I got them all legally of course, I didn't download using a  torrent from my favourtie private tracker for tv episodes....   I guess that's probably why I watch more tv now than ever.  It's so convient to get lots of good shows and watch them back to back.  I guess I will just have to exercise more control on my self.

2 comments:

  1. We don't have television. I don't miss it either. Just saying. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really... I guess that's the easiest way to not watch too much. I'm not sure what I would do without it. Especially at night to relax and wind down my brain before bed.

    ReplyDelete